Monday, May 9, 2016

Free Nurf Targets

 Welcome to AuSumness.

This blog comes from my other blog, The Cherry On Top where I feature digital, traditional and hybrid scrap and paper projects, but I thought it would be perfect for AuSumness.

Get these handy targets for your Nurf loving fans.  My goal with these printables, is to keep my oldest away from the animals and his younger brother who are often the targets of his Nurf assault.

Keep reading to find more targets and get your free printables all with one link or right click an download if you prefer.  There's a tutorial, though it is pretty self explanatory.



All you have to do is download the printables, print them out, cut and slice and tape or adhere them where you like.




So easy to assemble! Just cut out the rectangle shape, wrap it around a mini can and adhere.



These came out so cool!  I used those mini soda cans.  I left quite some of the white to cover more of the can. The kids had so much fun running around the house aiming for these targets.  It went way better than I imagined.

You could enlarge the labels and print them out for regular sized cans, too.


I printed out the circle targets multiple times and taped them to doors and windows.  You may want to consider breakable goodies in the surrounding area or even better, adhere them in places you'd like them to play.  I kept them out of the living room.


Here are the printables for around the cans.  You could simply right click and download.  However, I have a link all set up where you can click and get them all in the same place. 


This is the other target.


Another target we made was this one.  We simply cute a circle in the box the gun came in.  It was harder than we thought to get the bullets through!  My hubby and I often play with the kids and Nurf.  I always have to pee first because I laugh so hard when we play!  Hehehe...I bought us our own set of guns.  Hehehe...  They really enjoy the shared time.



This is another free printable I made with MagsGraphics.  This was from a gaming kit.    This chart works like a charm as a motivating factor to get stuff done around this house.  Even if you think that your kids are not capable of doing chores, I strongly recommend that you try an keep trying.  Start off with something ridiculously tiny and work your way up.  We do not help our children by doing everything for them.

This image is linked up to the blog where you can download this chart.

 free printable

Is reading a problem in your home?  We feel your pain!  Both my boys are not big readers.  These MineCraft books were an exception. I bought ours on Amazon.  They are really inexpensive and the chapters are short.  I've got this free book marker with a Minecraft theme that they love to hold their place.  Click on the image to get to that blog and download.

 free book marker

If you want to get all of today's free printables in one easy click, use this link.

Please remember that all of our freebies are for Personal Use ONLY.

We wish you the best of luck in your daily lives with Autism.







No comments:

Post a Comment